Saturday 5 September 2015

Manflesh has made this advert for Krisofer Weston and his bondage blog Mr Kristofer's Bondage blog where he posted an add for Manflesh stories with artwork form the Barret Cole site and links to the Barret Cole site and battle-annals. This was specially prepared for Krisofer Weston to use on his blog but I am struggling to get in contact with Krisofer Weston and send him this ad. Does anyone know Krisofer Weston and would they be able to pass it on to him or let him know as Manflesh is eager to thank Krisofer Weston


4 comments:

  1. I contacted Kristofer via twitter to let him know. Hopefully he will read the message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi send me you email address Manflesh said you can have a few copy of one of his comic books let me know which one you would like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Phillip. I'll send you my email. I don't want to post it here.

    ReplyDelete